Monday, October 14, 2013

THE VISA IS HERE!!!

I got my visa!  Really, truly!! (Jodi's side note--he pranked us last week by saying he got it when he didn't). I'll be able to call you sometime today at the airport. I have increasingly limited time to write this email, but I'm hoping I'll be able to call for a good time today or tomorrow.

I do not have my flight information yet. I have no idea what layovers or anything that will happen. I just know that I'll be traveling with another visa-waiter named Elder Daines. I'm not sure if he's going into my same mission.

I promise I'm telling the truth this time :D

I wrote a letter and will send it before I leave South Carolina.

Thank you so much for the package you sent! I loved everything in it :D You're the best.

I'm sorry I wont be able to answer your email questions in this letter. I'm sure you will have a lot more by next week!

Please answer your phone if an unknown number calls you!

Called to Serve,

Elder Gale


Another side note from Jodi--please keep Elder Carson Gale in your prayers today!  Pray that he will travel safely and that he will be accompanied by all the guardian angels the Lord has on hand for him!

1 comment:

  1. We are praying some pretty audacious things for you, Elder Gale! Just know the Frost family has not ceased praying for you, nor will we, until you are back home with your family!

    ReplyDelete