Monday, May 19, 2014

FAMILY LETTER

Hello family! 

It sounds like this week was full of fun! Congratulations to Austin on his Graduation! I'm sure it was great to meet Lhaylla's family. It sounds like they are very nice people. 

For the package: Like I said on Skype, whatever cool thing to do for a spiritual thought would be awesome. The erasable pens you sent me were a big hit. All the members are super curious about this magic spiritual thought that Elder Gale has :D 

Even if it is just a list of easy things I can do with materials that I have here that would be awesome. I don't have the creativity to come up with something by myself :D.

Other than that, I have only 1 request. With the World Cup coming up, I will need to show my colors, so is there any way you guys could send me a tie with the US flag on it? The Brazilians might beat me up but I have to be loyal to my country. I tell everybody that this is the year for the US. USA USA USA!!!

Other than that, I don't think there's anything else I desperately need :D

So according to your email, Lhaylla's family will maybe be here  in Belém on June 15?  Will they only pass in Belém or here in Capanema as well? 

Everything is going well here in Brasil. We've gone 2 weeks already without a baptism, and this makes us sad. But we are teaching some really great people right now. One of which is a young girl that I swear reminds me a ton of Brindi!   We are hoping to have her baptism this Saturday, but we'll see what happens. 

We are preparing for the Stake Conference on the 31st of May and the 1st of June. I will play violin and Elder Da Rosa will play piano for the Choral of the Ward. It will be very beautiful! We will play "Oh how lovely was the morning" to the tune of Come thou Fount. 

I feel like there's not any other big news. The usual finding, teaching, baptizing business. One of the Sister's in my district had a minor eye surgery. If you all could pray for her I would appreciate that. 

I'm hoping to stay her in Capanema with Elder Da Rosa another couple months. We'll see if I can stay another transfer. 

I love you all!

Called to Serve, 

Elder Gale


No comments:

Post a Comment