Monday, June 16, 2014

TRANSFERS!

Wow. There were a lot of changes the last couple of days that I'm still not believing, so good luck believing it. Yesterday I received a call from my Zone Leader that I would stay the transfer in Capanema with Elder da Rosa. We were very happy to stay together and we planned out our transfer. 

Later in the day, as we were visiting some of our investigators, I received another call from my Zone Leader. "Elder Gale, you are being transferred. Tomorrow 8 o'clock you need to be at the chapel in Belém. You need to leave Capanema tomorrow 4 o'clock in the morning". 

I had nothing packed, washed, or ready. I just had time to mash everything into my suitcase! 

Later that night, I received a phone call from President Scisci. "Elder Gale, you are being called to be a Zone leader in Ananindeua, Entrocamento. Your companion will be Elder Rolando". 

So my new area is here in Ananindeua. I'll give you guys more details next letter, because we have to leave. 

I love you all!

Elder Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment