Monday, October 13, 2014

SERVING THE LORD

Hello my loving family and friends!

I hope everybody is doing well. I believe I explained in my Voice Recording about the division that I did in Santana to help out the Elders there. It was a great success! We got 7 references in 1 day :D If I learned anything on the mission, it is how to get stuff out of people. I don't think I really used that so much with you guys...:D

I think I spoke about pretty much everything on the voice recording. We are looking forward to transfers this next week. I have no idea if I will stay or leave...because I have already been with Elder Rolando for 2 transfers, just not at the same time.

About coming to search me here in Brasil...I'm still praying about it, but I believe it will be better to plan another trip in a year or 2 to visit the people I have met out here. I'll still be thinking about it. 

I think I asked this before, but I don't think I've seen a response yet. Does Austin send voice recordings to you guys? If so, I don't think I get them. I received 1 from him today but I think that was personal with just us 2. I was just curious if he sends voice recordings to the family. 

Thank you so much for the love and the voice recordings. Brindi I loved receiving the recordings last week with you playing the violin! I'll comment more about it in the next voice recording or letter. 

I love you guys so much! I hope that everything is well at home and that you guys are feeling the blessings of having 2 missionaries!

Elder Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment