Monday, December 22, 2014

EATING WELL & SMELLIN' GOOD!

What a wonderful holiday to celebrate on a mission! While we may not have snow, we have an excited christmas spirit here in Macapá!

Of course I am loving so very much all of the Presents that you guys sent me! I think that Austin is beating me on taking cute photos of opening and using the presents...but I'll get there! 

So basically our week was pretty rushed. There were still things from the White Christmas that we had to work on, but everything worked out in the end. 

We had a meeting with Pres. Jansen (our stake president) today. He is loving the work that we are doing here and just wants us to continue. 

We talked about the various mission groups that we have in our stake. Amapá is still very new, so there are plenty of places that are starting the church. 

I am LOVING the presents! I am eating well, smelling good, wearing clean clothes, and breaking records on the rubix cube at the same time. What is your guy's records? My first high score was 15 minutes. Then 10 minutes. Then 8 minutes. Then 5 minutes. And the other day I did it in 3 minutes and 16 seconds!!! 

I'll be sure to take some cool photos this week of the presents. We are using the ornaments that you made as a great way to give to people, and then they let us in to their homes and feed us!

Unfortunately I wasted a lot of my time trying to send the voice recording...and I already have to go. But we'll be able to speak better this next Thursday, 5pm my time!

I love you guys!

Elder Gale.

No comments:

Post a Comment