Monday, December 8, 2014

WEEK OF PACKAGES!!

It´s weird writing you guys when I just talked with you yesterday...you were right, you caught me completely by surprise. I was actually sitting in the Sacrament Meeting of another ward in our same building. I had just finished taking the sacrament when you called me to tell me about Grandpa Bear dying. 

Elder Ramos already knew that you guys would call me and he told me that Pres. Scisci would be calling me soon about something important in the zone, so I was watching my cell phone. But it took me COMPLETELY off guard to hear your voices! And in English! I didn't know what to think when I heard my mom's voice. It was so wonderful, but at the same time, so apprehensive because I knew that it couldn't be good news if my mom had gotten permission to call me. 

It worked out well because I didn't even have time to think about the call, you guys, or Daryl. Right after the call we had to start our ward missionary devotional that Elder Ramos and I put on, so I was busy with that and didn't even think much about the call.  

I have to go take care of some things, and hopefully I can write again later.


Later in the day--

I RECIEVED 4 PACKAGES!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Of course I said in the voice recording, but I really can't thank you guys enough for the packages. I felt so loved! I literally squealed as I opened the presents to see all the food, socks, messages, coat, voice recorder, peanut butter, belt, ring, and etc. It was really awesome. It took a while and I ended up paying the $150 for the package, but it was worth it! Thank you so much!I´m making a voice recording for you guys right now. 

Well I made a voice recording...but it was all weird because I was trying to do it at the same time as I filled out the mission records. Just letting you guys know the news...everything is ready for the White Christmas. I´ll take tons of photos of course. my companion, Elder Prado, is coming here tomorrow. We had 18 people at church yesterday, which was a new record for me. (With 10 of them preparing for baptism this next Friday, and 7 of them were announced in sacrament meeting). So we're super excited to have all of this happening. 

Love you guys!

Elder Gale.

No comments:

Post a Comment