Monday, May 11, 2015

MY LAST WEEK IN TENONÉ

Well guys, it's official. I'm being transferred on my last transfer on my mission. The first week of my last transfer officially started, and I have no idea where I'm going! Sounds like I'll only be able to inform you guys next week. 

I'm very grateful for Tenoné. I learned a lot of lessons here...about happiness in the face of lots of problems.  Perseverance.  Work and Success. Conversion.  Disappointment. Relief. I learned to really love the members here for who they are and for who they can become. This was one of the areas that I felt like I left my mark on. It certainly left its mark on me. 

It was sad saying good bye to Elder Marler.  I'm sure I'll see him again at BYU.  He was definitely one of those companions that were also very good friends. We worked well together because of our contrasting personalities. It was a great 2 transfers. 

I'll miss the people that were baptized here. They are very special to me and I hope God helps them along the way to staying strong in the Gospel. 

Now I'm bracing myself for the last stretch.  6 more weeks is very few, but it's not the end yet!  I want to go strong until the last day when I can say that I did everything to further the work on my mission!

Thank you so much for everybody that supports me and prays for me. I can feel those prayers lifting me up when I get discouraged. I love this Gospel and I love being a missionary!!!

Have a great week!

Elder Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment