Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MY LAST TESTIMONY...

Dear Family...

Last week I was unable to write an actual email and the same thing will happen this week. I want to leave my last email as my testimony of my mission. I can't express everything I learned, felt, and changed during my entire mission in these few sentences, but I can say this: Jesus Christ is our Eternal Lord and Jehovah. It is for Him that I am here. Because of Him, we have a restored church on the earth. Because of Him, we can live eternally with our families. Because of Him, we will resurrect and we can be exalted to be like Him. I feel so privileged that I could represent Him during these 2 years. It's such a powerful calling for such a weak soul like myself. But whom the Lord calls He qualifies. I felt the power of the grace of Christ pushing me on in the difficult times. It is sweet and powerful. I know that this Church is true and perfect! 

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment